Wealth of Geeks was founded in 2018 to help people reach their financial goals. However, it quickly evolved into a one-stop source for the latest updates in entertainment and gaming, exclusive interviews with your favorite celebrities, and a trusted source for pop culture news.
At Wealth of Geeks, you’ll learn about how to grow your wealth, and stay up-to-date on your favorite television show and movie franchise. We are all about having fun and helping you fulfill your financial plans. Whether you’re trying to pay down debt, save money for retirement, deal with an emergency, or save up some extra cash to enjoy your favorite comic convention — you’ve come to the right place!
Working With Wealth of Geeks?
If you are looking for information on advertising options or how we might be able to work together please visit this page.
“In an insightful interview with Adam Mendler, Michael Dinich, CEO of Wealth of Geeks, shares his journey from a financial advisor to a successful entrepreneur. Michael highlights the challenges of maintaining work/life balance in a demanding industry and how a failed promise led him to the world of blogging. Embracing his geeky roots, he found a unique voice in a crowded space, combining personal finance with pop culture. Michael emphasizes his motto: “You gotta try junk,” encouraging calculated risks and embracing the work required for success.”
Read the full interview here.
“Wealth of Geeks: A Fusion of Finance and Pop Culture” unveils the journey of Michael Dinich and his blog, Wealth of Geeks, from his career as a financial advisor to a blog with a unique blend of personal finance and pop culture. Launched in 2018, the blog has grown to reach over 1 million readers monthly, providing financial insights alongside entertainment content. Michael's unconventional approach, embracing both finance and geek culture, has proven successful, challenging the accepted convention of single-niche blogging.
- How to make a successful Online Business in 2022: Top 20 expert Advice
- Create the Ultimate Gamer Space/Setup
- Databox- How Much Do Facebook Ads Really Cost? (And 8 Ways to Maximize Ad Spend)
- All about Home Budgeting and Financial Planning: Tips from the Experts
- 6 Best Stores to Coupon at & Save Big
- Home Finances Tips For 2021
- Databox- The 10 Best WordPress SEO Plugins for Improving Your On-Page SEO
- Debt.com- Controlling Healthcare Costs That Can Lead to Debt
- Foray Motor Group -Driving on a budget: tips for the student driver
- MarketWatch -10 Ways to Save a lot of Money
- Think Design – Aggressive Vs. Passive Personal Branding: Top Influencers’ Advice For Small Business Owners
- Your Parking Space-The Top Ways To Earn A Side Income According To The Experts
- Buying a New Home: Why It’s Becoming a Dying Dream for Millennials