If we accept your pitch, we will reach out via email, and the fun begins. Please adhere to the following guidelines for your article:
- All posts must be original and unique content (You may not publish the post on your site or elsewhere after publication).
- We ask that you write a minimum of 1.5K words and prefer longer. Your editor can provide more details about word count on an article-by-article basis.
- All posts must cover the approved topic in detail and add value for the reader.
- Please spell-check your work.
- Include any applicable images with proper attribution, whether you own the images or whether they fall under a Creative Commons license.
- Include a short bio (including professional social media accounts) indicating why you are an expert or qualified to cover the subject matter.
Use MLA Style Capitalization Rules for all Titles (H2, H3, H4, etc.)
- Capitalize the first word of the title/heading and any subtitle/subheading
- Capitalize all major words (nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and pronouns) in the title/heading, including the second part of major hyphenated words (e.g., Self-Report, not Self-report)
- Capitalize all words of four letters or more.
Please Italicize the Following:
- Blog names
- Podcast series
- Television shows
- Web publications (e.g., Salon, Slate)
How To Send an Approved Post
Please send approved, completed articles to your editor in a Google Doc. Please send any photos in a separate email and include proper attribution details.
Any guest posts you submit to Wealth of Geeks will become the property of Wealth of Geeks LLC. By submitting a guest post, you give Wealth of Geeks full rights in perpetuity to your submission and permission to syndicate and/or distribute the post across partner blogs and sites, social media, and editorial sites.