Are you looking to claim a MultiVersus code from Twitch Drops? Follow the steps below to join the open beta of the new platform fighter game.
MultiVersus has landed on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Series X|S, and PC, merging some of the most awesome gaming universes. The game invites players to take the role of some of the most iconic characters across a ton of fictional worlds. The character roster of the fighting game includes familiar faces from DC Comics, Marvel, Warner Bros., HBO, Turner Entertainment and Cartoon Network.
The game's open beta version has gone live so players can join the fun without paying anything. Thousands of users claim a MultiVersus code from Twitch Drops and participate in the open beta. Here's how to claim an open beta code from the streaming platform.
Claim Multiversus Open Beta Code From Twitch Drops
Here's a quick guide on what you need to know about the whole process.
- You need to create a Warner Bros. Games account and link it with your Twitch account.
- You need to watch a drops-enabled Twitch stream of MultiVersus for at least 60 minutes.
- After watching a stream for the required time, you will get a MultiVersus Open Beta code in your Warner Bros. Games account.
- Then you can redeem the code on the platform on which you play the game.
Here's an extensive step-by-step guide to claiming the code. Note that the open beta code drops will be live until July 26th, 2022. You will not be able to receive codes after that date.
Create a WB Games Account.
The first thing you need to do is to create a Warner Bros. Games account.
- Go to the MultiVersus website and click on the Sign in button at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on Sign in and fill in the required information.
Congratulations, now you have a brand new WB Games account that will allow you to participate in the early access.
Connect Your WB Games Account With Your Twitch Account.
Gaming services allow you to connect your accounts on different platforms. Those who have an active subscription to Prime Gaming should be familiar with this process. Here's how you can link your Twitch account to WB Games to get a MultiVersus open beta code to join the open beta.
- Go to the Twitch Drops window of your MultiVersus account.
- Click on Authorize to grant access to WB Games.
- You can see that both of your accounts are connected.
Watch a Multiversus Stream for at Least 60 Minutes.
Log in to your Twitch account and start watching a MultiVersus stream.
- Make sure that Twitch Drops are enabled before watching the stream.
- You can view the progress of receiving a certain Drop in Twitch Inventory.
- After watching 100% of the required time in a drops-enabled challenge, go to your Twitch Drops Inventory.
- If you see the early access participation event in this section, go to Warner Bros. account.
- Click on Beta Management.
- Click on Redeem to get the code on the preferred platform.
- Run Steam if you want to play the game on PC.
- Click on the Add a Game button at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Click on Activate a product on Steam.
- Paste the code you have copied on your WB Games Account and click on Redeem.
You have successfully added the game to your Steam library. Double-click on the game to start the installation process. We suggest checking the box right next to Create desktop shortcut to run the game from the desktop.
Can I Play Multiversus Right Now?
Yes. You can play MultiVersus on consoles and PC. The open beta version of the thrilling fighting game will begin on July 26. Until that time, you can claim a code by watching a Twitch stream for an hour. This will make you eligible to join the game before July 26.
Can I Get More Early Access Codes From Twitch To Play Multiversus?
No. It is not possible to get multiple codes from Twitch Drops with a single account. If you wish to join the early access, you need to watch a stream for an hour to get the code.
That's how to play MultiVersus after getting the open beta code from Twitch Drops.