The Grand National is upon us, so now is a great time to get in on all the betting action. William Hill offers a fantastic welcome incentive for all new customers who sign up, with a brilliant bet 10 get 10 in free bets.
With William Hills' user-friendly interface and numerous sportsbook offers, you can bet with confidence on this year's Grand National and experience the thrill of the races. Continue reading to learn how to take advantage of this fantastic bet £10 get £10 offer and learn about the important terms and conditions.
About William Hill
Founded in 1934 by William Hill, this well-loved and widely recognised bookmaker specialises in many markets. It offers special promotions across a wide range of sports betting, including online casino, online poker and online bingo.
The bookmaker not only provides an accessible and high-quality live streaming service for people who want to watch top sporting events, but it also has an easy-to-use mobile betting app for punters who want to wager on the go!
How To Claim William Hill Bet £10 Get £10
If you would like to claim this William Hill welcome offer, follow each of the steps below.
- Go to the William Hill’s sign-up page
- Create an account with the bookmaker
- Make a first deposit and place a qualifying bet of £10 on the Randox Grand National Steeplechase Race Racecard market
- Wait for your qualifying bet to settle and claim your £10 in free bets on Sunday 16th April 2023
CLAIM THE WILLIAM HILL BET 10 GET 10 IN FREE BETS OFFER HERE
18+ Gambling Can Be Addictive. Please Play Responsibly. BeGambleAware GamStop Gambling Commission
William Hill Grand National Offer Terms and Conditions
a) We expect you to be fair when you take part in promotions. We consider certain types of play to be unfair and to breach these terms and conditions. We define these types of play as the following:
- using ‘minimal risk wagering patterns’ (that is, a set pattern of bets or stakes that unfairly minimises risks or opposite betting);
- sharing personalised promotions (that is, promotions only available to specific customers we offer them to) with others and/or taking part in any personalised promotion forwarded to you by someone else when it was not intended for you;
- colluding with other customers (that is, plotting with others to gain an unfair advantage) in relation to the promotion;
- taking advantage of broken mechanics and combination of loopholes on the game that leads to abusing the promotion/bonus;
- taking part in a promotion that is not available in the country you live in; and
- purchasing all the tickets for a free game; or repeatedly depositing, cashing out and redepositing purely to gain a deposit related bonus.
b) If you take part in any play that we consider to be unfair, we may cancel any bonuses or promotions, reclaim any bonus you have received as part of any promotion we have cancelled, and either:
- void any bets funded by a bonus (that is, treat them as if they had never been placed); or
- remove any winnings relating to any bonus.
c) Regardless of anything else set out in these terms and conditions, you can withdraw funds from your main balance at any time, except where we must withhold the funds to meet our legal or regulatory obligations.
d) You cannot take part in this promotion if we have previously banned you from taking part in promotions, or from betting or playing any games on our website.
e) William Hill has the right to refuse or withhold free bets (or any winnings from free bets) in the event of funds you have wagered being cancelled or denied by any payment service.
f) We can change or cancel this promotion, or change these terms and conditions:
- without giving you notice, if the change or cancellation is needed because of any change in law or regulation; or
- by giving you notice beforehand, if the change or cancellation is for any other valid reason (for example, if there is a fault in the software or systems we use to provide this promotion, or we identify a mistake in these terms and conditions).
g) We can also award an equivalent bonus to the one referred to in this promotion.
h) These terms and conditions are governed by, and interpreted in line with, the laws of England Wales. Any legal action in connection with these terms and conditions will be dealt with in the courts of England and Wales.
This post originally appeared on Wealth of Geeks.