The Japanese website GOO Ranking held a poll late last year where fans could vote for their most anticipated late-night anime from the then upcoming Fall 2022 season. The shows went on to be some of the most popular anime of fall 2022:
Japanese Fans Voted
In the voting, which was conducted from September 22 to September 28, 2022, fans could cast their votes for the series they most anticipated in the late-night schedule of the 2022 Fall Season. Since there was a tie once in the results, two anime hold the third rank.
Many sequels to well-known titles like “Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out!”, “Bleach” or “Spy x Family” made it into the top 10, but new series like “Chainsaw Man” or “The Little Lies We All Tell” also managed to secure a place on the list.
What do you think about the taste of Japanese anime fans? Do these shows, which were popular even before their release, live up to the hype? Let us know in the comments!
Late-night Anime Rankings
10. Golden Kamuy 4th Season (97 votes)
9. JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean Part 2 (105 votes)
8. Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War (225 votes)
7. Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! Double (256 votes)
6. Detektiv Conan: The Culprit Hanazawa (280 votes)
5. Chainsaw Man (311 votes)
4. Love Flops (419 votes)
3. The Little Lies We All Tell (419 votes)
2. Spy x Family Part 2 (933 votes)
1. Urusei Yatsura (1.128 votes)
This article was produced and syndicated by Wealth of Geeks.