Wealth of Geeks was founded in 2018 with the primary aim of guiding others toward financial prosperity. However, it quickly evolved into a one-stop hub where you can stay informed about everything from travel and automotive tips to gaming and tech updates, movie reviews, and lifestyle trends.
Our goal is to entertain while providing valuable news and information. Whether you’re trying to manage your finances better or stay on top of the latest celebrity scoop, you’ve come to the right place.
Wealth of Geeks Editorial Policy:
This editorial policy was created to promote and uphold high standards of journalism and professionalism.
Accuracy and Credibility:
- To ensure accuracy in all our content, we fact-check and verify information from reliable sources.
- We value balance and fairness, and present multiple perspectives when applicable.
- We distinguish between reporting and opinion pieces.
Our content is not influenced by advertisers, stakeholders, or external parties.
If an article has been created or sponsored by a third party, we provide a clear disclosure.
Originality and Plagiarism:
- We respect intellectual property rights and observe copyright laws.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited, and we check regularly to ensure the originality of our content.
Ethics and Privacy:
- Our articles and opinion pieces do not violate individuals' privacy, promote hate speech, or engage in discrimination of any type.
- Our ownership, affiliations, and any potential conflicts of interest are public record.
- We acknowledge and correct inaccuracies and/or errors in our content.
We strive to foster a respectful community through our feedback forms, article comments, and social media accounts. Reader input is welcome and encouraged.
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Wealth of Geeks, we value diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage equity and inclusivity within our organization.
Editorial Opinions and Accountability:
- The views and opinions expressed by our writers do not necessarily reflect that of management. While we may not always agree with everything our writers say, we believe they have the right to express themselves.
- Our editorial teams are responsible for reviewing and fact-checking content before publication.